Shopping With Us
Lockdown Update - 6th January 2021 until further notice
Both our Gloucester Superstore and Ross on Wye Showroom have now closed. You can continue to shop with us via Telephone or through our Website.
To speak to a sales advisor please call
- For Gloucester please call 01452 528776
- For Ross-On-Wye please call 01989 553465
Our showroom telephone lines are open from:
- Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
- Saturday - 9am - 2pm
We are offering a secure collection service, where you can visit us and collect your appliance once purchased. Either buy online or via the telephone and you will receive an email to confirm your purchase.
For collections from Gloucester once you have received your confirmation, proceed to our large warehouse on the left hand side of Mercia Road in Gloucester and pull into the bay maked "Click and Collect". One or our Warehouse Operatives will approach your vehicle and ask to see a copy of the order confirmation. They will then retreive the item and load it into your vehicle. Please wear a face mask at all times and ensure social distancing where possible.
For collections from Ross-On-Wye, please proceed to the front enterance of the showroom in The Malting Shopping Parade, where a sales member will meet you and provide further instructions on how to proceed.
Delivery & Installation
All of our delivery team have been trained to operate in a Covid secure way, protecting both you and them. Our teams are equipped with masks and sanitiser. On the day of your delivery, you will be contacted by them to confirm the following before arrival.
- Are you shielding? Isolating under government guidelines? Or suffering from the symtoms of coronavirus? If the answer is "YES", we will be unable to complete the delivery. Please then call us to re-arrange the delivery at a more appropriate time.
Before we deliver, we ask you to complete the following:
- Please wipe down or sanitise any area or surfaces our team are likely to come into contact with.
- Please open any available doors or windows as we arrive, to provide good ventilation in the area we will be working in.
- Please maintain social distancing with our teams of at least 2 metres and where possible leave the room where they are working.
Once complete our teams will wipe down and sanitise any surfaces or appliances they touch as soon as they have finished the delivery and installation of your appliance.
Our domestic and commercial service technicians are also continuing to operate. They have also been fully trained to operate in a covid secure manner. In certain circumstances they will be wear external safety suits if required.