Shopping With Us
Our Showrooms have re-opened.
You can visit either the Gloucester Superstore or our Ross-On-Wye showroom to view and purchase appliances. Please follow social distancing measures and wear a facemask. Hand sanitiser is available on entry to the stores as well as protective gloves. Where possible, please do not touch the appliances.
You can also shop online or via the telephone.
- For Gloucester please call 01452 528776
- For Ross-On-Wye please call 01989 556465
Our covid secure delivery, installation, and click & collect services are operating as normal.
We are offering a secure collection service, where you can visit us and collect your appliance once purchased. Either buy online or via the telephone and you will receive an email to confirm your purchase. Once you have received this, proceed to our large warehouse on the left hand side of Mercia Road in Gloucester and pull into the bay maked "Click and Collect". One or our Warehouse Operatives will approach your vehicle and ask to see a copy of the order confirmation. They will then retreive the item and load it into your vehicle.
Delivery & Installations
We are still delivering and installing appliances as normal. All of our delivery team have been trained to operate in a Covid secure way, protecting both you and them. Our teams are equipped with masks and sanitiser. On the day of your delivery, you will be contacted by them to confirm the following before arrival.
- Are you shielding? Isolating under government guidelines? Or suffering from the symtoms of coronavirus? If the answer is "YES", we will be unable to complete the delivery. Please then call us to re-arrange the delivery at a more appropriate time.
Before we deliver, we ask you to complete the following:
- Please wipe down or sanitise any area or surfaces our team are likely to come into contact with.
- Please open any available doors or windows as we arrive, to provide good ventilation in the area we will be working in.
- Please maintain social distancing with our teams of at least 2 metres and where possible leave the room where they are working.
Once complete our teams will wipe down and sanitise any surfaces or appliances they touch as soon as they have finished the delivery and installation of your appliance.
Our domestic and commercial service technicians are also continuing to operate. They have also been fully trained to operate in a covid secure manner. In certain circumstances they will be wear external safety suits if required.