Job Vacancies - New Year, New Job... Join the growing team at Gillman's.
Full-time Retail Sales Advisor
Gillman's, the family appliance specialists, are looking to recruit a full-time retail sales advisor to work with our team in our modern showroom, based in Gloucester.
Our history goes back over 48 years and we are now the largest independent appliance retailer in Gloucestershire.
Our team is fully dedicated to offering the very best in customer service, value and product knowledge, in return we offer them a competitive salary, a great commission scheme, 28 days holiday per year and a company pension scheme.
Ideally, the ideal candidate will not only be able to demonstrate our values but also have experience within the white goods retailing industry. We will, however, offer full training to the ideal person.
As our showroom is open every day there will be some weekend working involved.
To apply for the position, or for further information, please e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 31/01/2018 No agencies.
White Goods - Domestic Appliance Technician
Reporting to Head of Field Service
Summary of Role
This role is to cover Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas and to work in a field based position with white goods domestic appliance experience in a professional environment and working across a variety of branded products such as Miele, Siemens, Neff, Beko, Rangemaster, Glen Dimplex, AEG, Electrolux and Zanussi.
The Main duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Handling and dealing with customer queries and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction
• Repairing all major white good appliances to a very high standard
• Being driving by first time completion for repairs
• Reporting to the office daily with paperwork and parts
• Maintaining company equipment
• Maintaining company vehicle and carrying out weekly safety checks
• Manage personal login on the company’s communication portal Gillco
Essential Work Skills
• Able to demonstrate substantial experience of working and across a variety of branded products
• Can repair tumble dryers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, extraction hoods, hobs and ovens
• A positive outlook when dealing with unknown brands
• Gas qualifications: CCN1, CKR1, CCLNG1 and CLE1 would be an advantage but not essential
• Full UK driving licence
• Positive can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills with colleagues and customers
• reasonable level of fitness required to undertake the physical aspect of the role
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to work well in a team and alone
Home Delivery Team Driver - Full time
Reporting to Warehouse Supervisor
Summary of Role
Gillman’s home delivery department, based in Gloucester, is looking to expand its teams, operating 7 days per week, so weekend and public holiday working will be involved.
Our teams cover Gloucestershire and surrounding counties and involves driving up to 7.5 tonne vehicles.
• Handling of domestic appliances
• Installations of appliances and disconnecting old appliances
• Driving vans up to 7.5 Tonnes
• Completing daily paperwork on time and efficiently
• Maintaining the company vehicle and completing vehicle safety checks
• Managing personal login on the company’s communication portal Gillco
It is essential that you have a full UK, driving licence, with no more than 6 active points, and the correct driving categories.
Your positive ‘can do’ attitude will shine through during interviews and you will be able to demonstrate a professional image at all times, keen to support our teams and offer a first class customer service experience.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Company pension scheme
• Full uniform
• 28 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
• Excellent staff discount scheme
To apply for this position please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 01/02/2018 No agencies
Gillman’s Electrical Group Ltd. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees