Lead times for out of stock products are estimated. We currently estimate 30 working days.
Up To £1000 Cashback With Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Until November 22nd, you can claim up to £1000 cashback on Fisher & Paykel applainces.
Layered Cashback From Fisher & Paykel
Purchase a minimun of £3000 worth of appliances from Fisher & Paykel and you can claim cashback on your purchase. The amount of cashback depends on the amount you spend.
- Spend £3000 or more and receive £300 cashback
- Spend £4000 or more and receive £400 cashback
- Spend £5000 or more and receive £500 cashback
- Spend £6000 or more and receive £600 cashback
- Spend £7000 or more and receive £700 cashback
- Spend £8000 or more and receive £800 cashback
- Spend £9000 or more and receive £900 cashback
- Spend £10000 and receive £1000 cashback
Other terms and conditions apply. For full information and to make your claim visit: https://www.fisherpaykel.com/uk/save-up-to-1000-pounds
- Model number: FIS-RB90S64MKIW2
- Height: 1mm
- Width: 1mm
- Depth: 1mm
The integrated Fisher & Paykel CoolDrawer is a fridge drawer designed to fit flush with your kitchen cabinetry. Customise using your own cabinetry or purchase a stainless steel panel.
- Choose between five different food modes including fridge, freezer, pantry, chill and wine
- Stainless steel panel sold separately
The CoolDrawer provides five temperature settings fridge, freezer, pantry, chill and wine. Switch between modes with the touch of a button, providing total flexibility.
The ideal storage for most foods such as fruit, vegetables, dairy products and drinks. The compact upper storage tray is a perfect place for sensitive foods while the tall bin is ideal for large bottles and containers.
Designed for foods that require a cool, dark place for storage such as tropical fruits, tomatoes and cereals.
Ideal for general frozen food storage with the added flexibility of three freezer functions - bottle chill, fast freeze and deep freeze. Freezer mode is set at -18C for longer term storage of frozen items.
Wine Mode is ideal for long term storage of all wine at 12C. It also offers short term storage at 7C for white wine and 15C for red wine.
Chill Mode sets the compartment to a temperature ideal for highly perishable meats, poultry and seafood. Chill Mode sets the compartment at -0.5C, just above the freezing temperature for meat.
|Type:||Integrated Undercounter Fridge|
|Number of Shelves:||2|
|Temperature Control Type:||Interior Digital Controls|
|Specialist Features:||Door Panel Sold Separately|
|Energy Consumption per Annum:||229kWh/Annum to 328kWh/Annum depending on mode|